Lenore Mewton, M.S.W., CPBA
Location: Marblehead, Massachusetts
- Understand how to move forward, working from the inside -out.
- Using a holistic approach, I'll help you look at your strengths, skills, values, personal style and unique value-add.
- Develop depth and breadth of understanding of yourself, your (targeted) environment, and what it takes to be successful in your career or business.
- Understand what motivates you, learn how to lead with your strengths and articulate your value-add to others. Develop proactive, life-long career management strategies.
- Develop self-leadership skills to continue to evolve and grow; whether you lead "one" or "many".
- Strong job search tools and knowledge (comprehensive resumes, interview coaching, LinkedIn online presence optimization)
- Enhanced listening skills adding value to communications with customers, co-workers, management
- Development of self-knowledge and confidence integrated in job searches, current roles, interactions with others- in the workplace and life.
- Discovering and learning to leverage with internal strengths resulting in faster goal achievement and fulfillment
- Expanded creative thinking strategies creating greater impact in roles and with internal and external customers
- Clients acknowledge the value of being coached by someone who challenges, encourages and listens to them fully; personal coaching background adds value to work related focus
- Blend the best of my backgrounds as a career development consultant, trainer and psychotherapist to coach clients to bring their full potential to their work and life challenges and opportunities.
- Quickly bring tools of self-knowledge forward so clients can see their own value and begin to use it immediately and effectively.
- Depth and breadth of knowledge in the areas of human and career development, organizational challenges, strategic and business perspectives.
- Listen intently and ask challenging questions, eliciting answers, which bring the individual to new perspectives and opportunities.
- Continuous commitment to my clients, my field and on-going learning and development. Seek opportunities for learning and leadership within the coaching profession to enhance knowledge and perspectives.
- Individuals in career transition
- Developing leaders
- Small business owners
- Professionals across industries, including: Biotechnology, High Technology, Finance, Engineering, Sales, Life Sciences. Broad diversity of cultures.
- Individuals/managers focused on career growth within current organization
- Private coaching and consulting practice for over 15 years focusing on individuals in transition, entrepreneurs, developing leaders, and small business owners. Author of multiple articles. EBook and webinars on job search needs, leadership, workplace strategies. Recent eBook: "Fast Track Job Search Guide".
- Managed 2000 employee corporate career center in Boston area for Sun Microsystems, seven years, providing proactive career and leadership development to employees at all levels.
- Additional corporate career and organizational development consultation. Partial client list includes: Sun Microsystems University, Getronics, Cisco Systems, AT&T, Aspect Telecommunications, and John Hancock Financial. Human Resource Consultation roles include Employment Consultant, Outplacement Consultant and on-site EAP Consultant.
- Masters in Clinical Social Work; certified by Target Training International as Certified Personality Behavior Analyst (CPBA), and by Coach University, Inc., as a Certified Graduate.
- Current professional volunteer roles include facilitating/mentoring emerging social leaders; Mentor for secondary school students via online International Telementor Program. Collaborative leadership role within multiple professional LinkedIn groups.
Order Online below.
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Non Members: $280.00
Add to Cart